Business Owners Policy
Need a package policy designed to provide broad property and liability coverage for your small business? Also known as a BOP policy, different business need different coverage so a BOP can be tailored to your business. We are an independent agency dedicated to finding you quality coverage for your BOP. As an independent agency, we represent many of the top insurance companies in the country. When searching for the right insurance policy, you need many options so you can find the best possible coverage. Depending on your needs, we can design an insurance policy that is tailored to fit you so you are protected. We can review your existing policies, identify any gaps in coverage, determine if you are paying too much for insurance, or need to protect yourself with additional coverages or policies.The bottom line is we want you to have peace of mind for knowing you are both covered and getting the best value.
Dwelling Fire Insurance Available Coverages:
- Coverage A – Dwelling: This covers the materials and supplies used to construct, alter or repair the dwelling.
- Coverage B – Other Structures: Coverage for other structures on the premises that are not attached to the main house
- Coverage C – Personal Property: This is optional coverage for personal property that you may have in the dwelling as the landlord.
- Coverage D – Fair Rental Value: Optional coverage, coverage for loss of rent if your tenants are not able to live in the apartment.
- Coverage E – Additional Living Expense: Optional Coverage, coverage for any additional expense due to coverage claim
- (Core coverages listed above, while other optional coverage are available based on company. A brief Coverage description can be found on client resources)
Contact us today via phone or email (859) 317-9723, email@example.com
We want to make sure that each of our clients have an individual insurance policy that they can count on. We have worked in the Kentucky insurance industry for over 40 years, and we feel confident that we can help you find an insurance policy that is right for you. We will review your existing policies, identify any gaps in coverage, determine if you are paying too much for insurance, or need to protect yourself with additional coverages or policies.
Contact us today Our trusted agents are dedicated to helping you choose insurance plans that are right for you. No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. Ensure that you're always prepared for the worst and can have a peace of mind knowing you are covered. As your insurance agency, Larry C. Gray Insurance works closely with you to help you find the absolute best coverage. We work with more than 12 of the nation's leading providers in order to find policies that not only meet your needs, but that are also within your budget. Contact our insurance agency at (859) 317-9723 to receive a no-obligation auto, home, business, or life insurance quote today.